Saturday 5 May 2012

Find me on my main blog

Hi readers!

My name is Rebecca Berto I'm a writer and editor. I'm writing my first manuscript, a psychological thriller.

My blog, Novel Girl, is about writing advice, book reviews and author interviews. It's a place for writers and readers to connect and share their thoughts and experiences. Join me over there!


• ♥ ‹ « Stay connected on writing and publishing issues » › ♥ 

  • Links
    • Blog posts
      • Funnies
        • Conversations
          • Giveaways
            • … and more! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am following your blog, Twitter, and I liked your Fbook page, would you mind following me back at the links below?

    I am also emailing you to see if you'd like to review my first novel when it's released in spring/summer 2013! It will be published through the Whitson Group and is a YA paranormal romance. Please let me know if you are interested based on the description below. Thank you!

    http://geminirising1.blogspot.com
    https://twitter.com/GeminiRising1
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessica-OGorek/306913389429972
    Mother Earth, wounded by the human race and its disregard for her resources, will recruit human souls to serve Her and turn against humanity. A rising force festers; Gemini, a clan of paranormal beings will systematically possess and destroy towns, cities, and states. Amidst the chaos, a forbidden relationship between Onyx, a lead Gemini, and Violette, a human, begins. They will both find themselves in the middle of a revolutionary war that will either save, or destroy our world.

    ReplyDelete